Décès de Mike Brooks d'Ainsty

Modérateur : Staff Forum

SgtPerry
Moderateur

Décès de Mike Brooks d'Ainsty

Message par SgtPerry » Sam Oct 14, 2006 8:49 am

It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Mike passed away today, 13 October at 12.50am in hospital. He had been ill with bowel cancer with secondaries in his liver for only four months,having had no symptoms whatsoever, and he fought the illness with the most amazing strength and positiveness, refusing to acknowledge that it was a terminal illness, with all his might, right up till the end. Even the experts were impressed!

He died with all of us around him and we are quite devastated at the moment, but happy that there is an end to his pain. He was a wonderful husband, dadd (as the girls called him) and lover of Westies!

During our eight or so years with Ainsty, we had some fantastic times, have met many great people,many of whom we consider friends and he loved them all, and after setting up the stall at shows and me getting the 'divorce' out of the way when he disappeared for five minutes(it happened most times – men!!!),enjoyed nothing better than to stand in front and natter all day! Thank you for all fun times!

When I recently asked Mike what he would like to see on his Epitaph which would sum his life up he said "I've had the time of my life!"

Mike's funeral takes place at York Crematorium, Bishopthorpe at 11.00am on Thursday 19th October, followed by a reception at The Swan, Bishopthorpe Road where all will be welcome to celebrate his release from the dreadful disease.

With best wishes
Pat, Jo, Sarah, Shaun, Graeme and Westies Poppy and Matty!
Les décors Ainsty avait récemment vendus à Old Crow Models

http://www.oldcrowmodels.co.uk/

Olivier

Répondre

Revenir vers « Communauté - Vendeurs et fabricants »