Lasalle en français ?

Modérateur : Staff Forum

Nicofig
Administrateur

Lasalle en français ?

Message par Nicofig » Lun Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Bonjour à tous,
alors qu'une version en espagnol a été annoncée, j'ai posé la question à Sam Mustafa si une version française allait voir le jour. Sa réponse :
I had a person contact me, offering to do a French translation, but it's a bit more complicated than that. Since the languages have differing length of words, type-set, etc., there will inevitably be issues getting the same text on the same pages (page number references might be different, graphics might have to be shrunk, shifted, expanded, etc.)

What Jesus is doing is a true Spanish re-print of the entire book. He bought the rights from me to use the names, words, images, etc, and he has a couple of people who are laying it out, page by page. And then he will print an agreed-upon number and sell them, himself.

(Of course that means that if you're using the Spanish edition and have a rules question, the answer might be on page 62 in Spanish... but page 64 in the English version, and so on.)

If there is a French printer/publisher who is interested in an arrangement like that, then yes, I would certainly like to speak with him.
Donc si quelqu'un se sent intéressé et capable suivant ces conditions, il ne faut pas hésiter à le contacter. :wink:

saintphil81

Re: Lasalle en français ?

Message par saintphil81 » Jeu Juin 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Je viens de mettre en ligne ma traduction de la feuille de référence. Voici le lien
http://el-frances.over-blog.com/article ... 16665.html
Figuriniste depuis plus de 20 ans. Mes périodes de prédilection : Empire (28mm), WWII et guerre civile d'espagne (20mm), guerre de sécession (20mm)

Répondre

Revenir vers « Révolution et Empire - Les règles de jeu »